At Big Storm, we are committed to delivering exceptional service via PPC, SEO, and Content Marketing. We are actively seeking to hire a Junior PPC and SEO Marketer at our digital marketing agency.
Big Storm is a Google partner, and we offer creative ways for businesses in Bozeman and beyond to excel in the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We love learning and finding ways to help our clients succeed.
Our ideal candidate is a hard-working, results-oriented, data-driven individual who is able to write, analyze, and interact with clients. They should have a burning desire to improve and be passionate about growing the business.
- Apply proactive, strategic optimizations to help grow clients’ bottom line
- Provide strategic recommendations by utilizing keyword research, competitive analysis, and other tools.
- Develop, optimize, and coordinate ad content across multiple platforms
- Use dayparting, search funnels, geographic targeting, extension optimization, bid adjustments, and more to optimize client ad campaigns.
- Develop, optimize, and test landing pages.
- Develop, analyze, optimize, and test PPC campaigns.
- Develop, analyze, and present client-facing reports
- Assist in development of presentations to communicate PPC strategies, results, and industry best practices.
- Continual knowledge development (research) of market and industry + sharing knowledge with team + clients
- Humility and ability to work in a team environment
- Desire to achieve and grow professionally. The internal drive to continuously learn in order to keep up with the latest trends and best practices.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and public speaking/presentation skills
- Understands the value of digital marketing concepts
- Ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions/ recommendations
- Enthusiasm about Paid Search and SEO
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel and understanding of statistics
- Research and ability to use Google
- Solid time management skills and strong ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team.
Not required, but if you have these skills or experience it would be helpful.
- Excellent Graphic Design skills
- HTML/CSS/JS programming skills
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience with WordPress and / or Shopify
- Management experience
- Previous digital marketing experience
- This is a full-time, salaried position. Salary DOE.
- Health Insurance will be partially covered after probationary period, full coverage after 1 year.
- Retirement Savings – Employee Match (Coming in 2019)
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Company-Provided Macbook
- No Relocation Provided.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Junior PPC and SEO Marketer
- Any relevant work samples
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Available times to connect.