At Big Storm, we are committed to delivering exceptional service via Social Media, SEO, and Content Marketing. We are actively seeking to hire a SEO and Social Media Marketer at our digital marketing agency.
Big Storm is a Google Partner, and we offer creative ways for businesses in Bozeman and beyond to excel in the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We love learning and finding ways to help our clients succeed.
Our ideal candidate is a hard-working, results-oriented, data-driven individual who can write well, analyze data, and interact with clients. They should have a burning desire to improve and be passionate about growing the business.
SEO & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER JOB OVERVIEW
- Apply proactive, strategic SEO and Social Media optimizations to help grow clients’ bottom line
- Provide strategic recommendations by utilizing keyword research, competitive analysis, and other tools
- Ensure brand consistency in content and social media messages by working with company department members, including advertising, web design, and market research
- Create SEO and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collect and analyze data and use this information to create comprehensive reports to inform marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to clients and senior marketing management
- Grow and expand client social media presence on social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitor the activity of client competitors
- Create and distribute engaging written and graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web pages, blog content, and social media messages
- Develop, analyze, and present client-facing reports
- Assist in developing presentations to communicate Social and SEO strategies, results, and industry best practices
- Continual knowledge development (research) of market and industry, sharing knowledge with team and clients
- Degree in Communications or Marketing OR equivalent experience / knowledge
- One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management on major social media platforms
- Strong work ethic
- Humility and ability to work in a team environment, radical self-responsibility
- Desire to achieve and grow professionally. The internal drive to continuously learn to keep up with the latest trends and best practices
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication, and public speaking/presentation skills
- Understands the value of digital marketing concepts
- Ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions / recommendations
- Enthusiasm about Social Media and SEO
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel and understanding of statistics
- Research with, and deep understanding of, Google
- Solid time management skills and a strong ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to work remotely
Not required, but if you have these skills or experience, it would be helpful.
- Content / copy writing skills and published works
- Video editing
- Excellent Graphic Design skills
- HTML/CSS/JS programming skills
- Experience with Facebook Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience with Sprout Social, Hootsuite, WordPress, and/or Shopify
- Management experience
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Experience with dayparting, search funnels, geographic targeting, extension optimization, bid adjustments, and more to optimize client ad campaigns.
- Experience developing, optimizing, and testing landing pages.
- Experience developing, analyzing, optimizing, and testing Paid Social campaigns.
- This is a full-time, salaried position. Salary DOE.
- Health Insurance will be partially covered after the probationary period, full coverage after 1 year.
- Retirement Savings – Employee Match
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Company-Provided Macbook
- No Relocation Provided
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Big Storm Social and SEO Marketer – [your first and last name].
- Your Resume
- Any relevant work samples
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Available times to connect.