Digital Marketer & Copywriter
Big Storm is seeking a Digital Marketer & Copywriter to join the Big Storm team.
- Create clear, persuasive, error-free content for a range of marketing assets including email campaigns, websites, social media posts, ads, and landing pages, and other brand assets that reflects the client’s voice and connects with their target audience.
- Write keyword-optimized blog posts and landing pages for multiple industries.
- Develop and implement email campaigns that drive engagement, conversion, and retention..
- Communicate verbally and in written form with clients and the Big Storm team to gather information and promote efficiency…
- Optimize website content for search engines, mobile devices, and readability.
- Proofread a range of copy assets for accuracy and quality.
- Develop and improve company-wide internal processes.
- Conduct research and analyze industry trends to develop fresh and innovative content that resonates with target audiences.
- Present copy and marketing concepts and deliverables to the internal team and clients..
- Create and manage social media calendars, content, posts, and. imagery.
- Utilize and understand copywriting frameworks such as Storybrand, PPPP, PASTOR, and AIDA.
- Assist with client ad account management.
Job Requirements (including, but not limited to)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communication, Creative Writing, or a comparable creative area.
- 2-4 years of experience in copywriting for websites, social media, digital ads, or a related field.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, metrics, and trends.
- Proven success producing copy for marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in SEO concepts and keyword research.
- Solid understanding of target audiences, goals, and user experiences.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Google Workspace Apps, and Dropbox.
- Ability to successfully work remotely.
- Experience with planning and preparing marketing campaigns, social media best practices, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and WordPress.
- Comfortable using newer technologies such as AI and research platforms a plus
You should be comfortable interpreting creative briefs, raising the bar in every project, varying your voice and style, and communicating effectively with clients and team members.
If you are a creative thinker or writer with a passion for storytelling and a strong understanding of digital marketing, we would love to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a dynamic work environment where you can make a real impact on our business.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated to complete projects by deadlines while working remotely. This candidate has experience copywriting for multiple industries with a high level of attention to detail in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Skills also important to this role include working with project management tools and adhering to and enhancing brand and content creation guidelines.
The ability to proactively identify opportunities for client growth and communicate efficiently to the business development team is a must. Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, influencing, and conflict-resolution skills are essential, as well as the ability to prioritize, manage time, and change priorities when necessary.