At Big Storm, we are committed to delivering great services via Paid Media, Analytics, and Technical Marketing. We are a Digital Marketing Agency that gets excited about connecting data points, crafting compelling ads, and finding actionable insights that fuel client growth. We are actively seeking to hire a Paid Media Marketer at our digital marketing agency.
Big Storm is a Google Partner, Facebook Advertiser, and we offer creative ways for businesses in Bozeman and beyond to excel in the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We love learning and finding ways to help our clients succeed.
Our ideal candidate is a hard-working, results-oriented, data-driven individual who can write ad copy, analyze data, and talk about details with clients. They should always strive to improve and be passionate about growing the business.
DIGITAL MARKETER JOB OVERVIEW
- Apply proactive and strategic Paid Media strategies to help grow clients’ bottom line across paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, and other media)
- Provide strategic recommendations by utilizing keyword research, competitive analysis, and other tools
- Create and test ad copy, landing pages, and various strategies to leverage client growth
- Must love data, client goals, and have a willingness to understand the psychology of target audiences
- Provide training and guidance to other marketing team members on paid media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collect and analyze data and use this information to create comprehensive reports to inform marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to clients and senior marketing management
- Research and monitor campaigns, competitors, bids, and make adjustments
- Ability to keep up with the latest emerging trends, tools, and technologies— and share with the team
- Develop, analyze, and present client-facing reports
- Assist in developing presentations to communicate Paid Media strategies, results, and industry best practices
- Assist with backlink identification, outreach, and disavowal
- Troubleshoot and fix technical SEO issues
- Continual knowledge development (research) of market and industry, sharing knowledge with team and clients
- Degree in Communications or Marketing OR equivalent experience / knowledge
- One to Two Years of Experience with Paid Media and/or SEO on major platforms
- Strong work ethic
- Humility and ability to work in a team environment, radical self-responsibility
- Desire to achieve and grow professionally. The internal drive to continuously learn to keep up with the latest trends and best practices
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication, and public speaking / presentation skills
- Understands the value of digital marketing concepts
- Ability to analyze data and make actionable decisions / recommendations
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing, paid digital media, and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and the Google Suite. Savvy with data visualization tools like Google Data Studio and / or Tableau
- Research with, and deep understanding of, Google
- Solid time management skills and a strong ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to work remotely
Not required, but if you have these skills or experience, it would be helpful.
- Experience fixing website issues (404 errors, broken internal links, etc.) and understanding of the technical aspects of a website
- HTML/CSS/JS programming skills
- Technical SEO, debugging, general understanding of code
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Experience with dayparting, search funnels, geographic targeting, extension optimization, bid adjustments, and more to optimize client ad campaigns
- Experience developing, optimizing, and testing landing pages
- Content / copywriting skills and published works
- Video editing
- Excellent Graphic Design skills
- Experience with Sprout Social, Hootsuite, WordPress, and/or Shopify
- Management experience
- This is a full-time, salaried position. Salary DOE.
- Health Insurance will be partially covered after the probationary period, full coverage after 1 year.
- Retirement Savings – Employee Match
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Company-Provided Macbook
- No Relocation Provided
Open until April 16th or until filled.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Digital Marketer – [your first and last name].
- Your Resume
- Any relevant work samples
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Available times to connect