At Big Storm, we are committed to delivering exceptional digital experiences. We are actively seeking to hire a Website Development Intern at our digital marketing agency.
Big Storm offers creative ways for businesses in Bozeman and beyond to excel in the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We love learning and finding ways to help our clients succeed.
Our ideal candidate is a hard-working, results-oriented, pragmatic individual who is able to write, analyze, and produce quality code. They should have a burning desire to improve and be passionate about growing the business.
- This position is part time and based at our corporate office in Bozeman, Montana
- Work with designers, marketers and other developers to implement design and technical changes to websites.
- Development of new WordPress websites
- Troubleshooting and quickly resolving WordPress errors
- WordPress plugin management
- A decent understanding of API integration
- Work version control and avoid merge conflicts
- Familiar with hosting environments
- Responsive Website Development
- Ability to work on your own and on a team
- Humility and ability to work in a team environment
- Desire to achieve and grow professionally. The internal drive to continuously learn in order to keep up with the latest trends and best practices.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and public speaking/presentation skills
- Understands the value of digital marketing concepts
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Research and ability to use Google
- Solid time management skills and strong ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team.
Not required, but if you have these skills or experience it would be helpful.
- Excellent Graphic Design skills
- UX/UI knowledge
- AngularJS programming skills
- Git / Subversion experience
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Experience with WordPress and / or Shopify
- Project Management experience
- Previous digital marketing experience
- This is a part-time internship
- Flexible hours that work with your classes
- Professional Development Assistance
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Web Development Intern
- Any relevant work samples
- Current year you are in school
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Available times to connect.