Happy holidays! If you received a holiday package from us, you’re probably wondering what the heck to do with that jar of cookie ingredients. Here’s the rest of the recipe:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Your cookie jar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream 1/2 cup of unsalted butter or margarine until light and fluffy. Beat in 1/2 egg (or 1 small egg) and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. Mix in dry cookie ingredients. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough, spaced well apart, onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks. Enjoy!
If you love chocolate chip cookies as much as we do and you want to make another batch, you can also find the full recipe here: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/9976/cookie-mix-in-a-jar-i/
If you’re looking for more recipes to cook for your friends or family this holiday season, or looking for ways to spice up your marketing, check out the Big Storm Marketing Cookbook for some family favorite recipes from the Big Storm team.