As 2020 ends and 2021 begins, we’ve taken some time to look back on conversations we’ve had over the past year— with clients and potential clients alike. This last year has been a bit of a blur with the pandemic, an election, and social unrest. One recurring conversation, in particular, that has made a big impression is around the value of relationships we share. We typically get asked, “Why is Big Storm different from other consultants and agencies?” We love to answer this question because it gives us a chance to talk about how we believe in developing strong, lasting relationships with our clients and partners.
At the core of Big Storm, we help our clients— and sometimes our clients’ clients or customers— create better relationships and achieve their goals. This means we are helpers, and while we use technology to its full advantage, for us it’s also about building great relationships while achieving goals that genuinely matter.
In our conversations about Big Storm and the organization we are building, we realize how different our priorities are from many other branding, marketing, and advertising agencies. Big Storm is committed to the following:
- We look to incorporate client feedback and continually improve and find a better way.
- We celebrate first downs and touchdowns. Meaning we look to celebrate small victories and the large ones with our clients and our team.
- Follow-through. We follow through on expectations set from the beginning.
- We are easy to work with. We offer flexible solutions, transparent pricing, efficient and straightforward project plans to get the job done.
- We strive to be on time and budget for our clients.
- We are committed to adding value to your project goals.
While we are a digital marketing agency at our core, we are also in the business of building and improving relationships by creating incredible experiences for our clients.